Klikk for større bilde
Swordfish ESC X+ - 220A-6S (Completely water-proof and with Data logging)COMMING SOON!
Utsolgt - Under bestilling!
Swordfish ESC X - 220A-6S (Completely water-proof and with data logging function)
SWORDFISH X+ is the new generation of Swordfish ESC, following the high quality and powerful Swordfish always has been, the enhanced efficiency of heat dissipation and 32-bit MCU make it more powerful, response smoothly and reliable.....
- 32-bit Microprocessor Controlled with up to 80Mhz frequency
- Aluminum PCB Technology makes the heat dissipation more efficiency
- The Most Advanced Automotive Level High Power Ultra-Low Internal Resistance 263-7 MOSFETs
- Telemetry Real Time Data by Wireless WIFI
- Integrated the double water cooler, Anti splash water proof
- Built-In Data Logger (records critical parameters: Current/Voltage/Motor RPM/Temperature/Throttle Trave, this requires options as USB programmer and WIFI dongle.
- High rate adjustable switching (PWM: 8KHz/12KHz/16KHz)
- Programmable low voltage cut-off
- Programmable Cutoff voltage/cell
- Programmable cut-off types(soft cut-off/hard cut-off)
- Time advance programmable (auto/low/middle/high, 0-30 degree optional)
- Programmable start-up type(soft start / standard start / fast start)
- Programmable Active FreeWheeling (ON/OFF )
- Programmable Current Limiting (Low/Middle/High/Disabled )
- Runs motor in forward or reverse by swapping any two motor wire connections.
- Safe 'power on' arming program ensures motor will not accidentally turn on.
- Auto shut down when signal is lost or radio interference becomes severe for more than 0.3 seconds .After radio connection has been re-established, moving the throttle to the lowest position can restart the motor.
- The ESC is disabled when the voltage is over 63 v at power-on
- Input Voltage: 2S-6S Lipo Cells
- Continuous Current (Surge): 220A (300A)
- BEC: 4A (Switching)
- Programmability: HiFei WIFI Dongle, HiFei USB Linker
- Data Logger: YES
- Dimension: 97mm x 56mm x 25mm (excluding water outlet)
- Weight: 230g (Completely WaterProof)
As part of buying a Swordfish (High end) ESC, you should be aware of the CD that follows the delivery. Inside this CD you will find a manual (user guide) that are very important to read and understand before you link your ESC up against your lipo’s.
All Swordfish ESC’s are programmable and needs to be set with the correct number of lipo cells that you intend to use. If you change the number of lipo’s you must as well change this in the setup for the ESC.
This you can do by using the available program box or an USB link to your laptop. The program box is very useful when you are out driving your boat and do not have you laptop available.
The latest version of available software can be found at www.hifei.com
If you have questions, do not hesitate to contact us through our mail link on the website.