Hobbywing – Electronic Power Switch (Waterproof)
The electronic power switch can take the place of all kinds of traditional mechanical receiver switches.
This Electronic Power Switch features multiple functions like battery capacity indication, low-voltage indication, over-current protection, short-circuit protection and thermal protection; it can control the ON/OFF of current flow to the receiver, and it is operated by only one button, this helped to solve problems like bad contact caused by vibration or oxidation of contacts conventional mechanical switches have.
The waterproof design makes it applicable for all weather conditions.
- Battery Type: LiPo / LiFe / NiMH;
- Input Voltage: 2S LiPo / 2S LiFe / 5S NiMH;
- Max. Current: 12A;
- Size: 26.5mm x 19.7mm x 10.5mm (L*W*H);
- Weight: 7.5g;
3. Protections & Indications
3.1 Low-voltage Indication
When the battery voltage goes below the following threshold value for about 2 seconds, the POWER LED will blink RED slowly.
3.2 Thermal/Overheat Protection
When the internal temperature of the electric switch goes above 100C for about 2 seconds, the electronic power switch will enter the thermal protection mode.
3.3 Over-current/Short-circuit Protection
- Trigger condition of the over-current protection: The current is between 20~39Amp and that lasts for about 500ms;
- Trigger condition of the short-circuit protection: The current is over 40Amp and that lasts for about 500us.
3.4 Battery Polarity Reversal Protection
(Note: It only works when no load is connected to the switch).