VBC's WildFire D07 Competition Touring Car Kit 1:10
VBC racing Wildfire D07 touring car. With innovative design floating steering system, flex control of the chassis in different area, zero tolerance pulley system for ultra smooth drive train, all weight located at the center line of the chassis. The design of the VBC racing Wildfire D07 is light-years ahead of other competitors.
- Floating steering system to provide maximum flex to the chassis, yet provide a ridge system to accurate steering response. Different setting to alter the flex for driver preference.
- Inline CNC 7075 aluminum alloy one piece motor mount system to provide equal flex and adjustable for different track condition.
- Zero Tolerance Pulley system for ultra smooth low resistance drive train.
- New center arm mount with adjustable flex setting. And ready for rear active toe system (sold separately)
- New roll bar system for easy treak adjustment
- High quality CNC 2.5mm carbon fiber chassis with 2.0mm carbon fiber upper deck, special design to increase traction and stability.
- New suspension geometry for more front and rear traction.
- Ultra smooth rear gear diff with lightweight front spool for lightweight transmission.
- All new 3.5mm carbon fiber lightweight shock tower.
- TBB big bore shocks for consistence operation.
- Front 2 piece joints for higher corner speed.
- Lightweight one piece inline mounted steering servo mount with intergraded antenna mount.
- Lightweight CNC aluminum alloy belt tensioner.
- New carbon composite Rear Suspension Upright V2, WildFireV3 Suspension Arms, Steering Block V3