ARC – R12FF next-generation 1:10th scale FWD
ARC are introducing the new R12FF, ARC’s next-generation 1/10th scale FWD touring car kit.
Based on the 2020 ETS FWD winning R11F, the R12FF retains its front-motor, front-wheel-drive layout for maximum traction under all track conditions. The R12FF features all-new long suspension arms to further improve traction and deliver more corner speed.
Other new features include:
- Motor lowered 0.5mm compared to R11F.
- All new narrow Upper Deck comes standard on the R12FF.
- Battery holder for shorty and standard Lipo included.
- All suspension parts are comparable with ARC R12.
- Short front suspension arms can be used on tracks with very high traction.
- Optional flex adjustment plates for shorty and standard Lipo configurations allows chassis flex to be easily adjusted.
- Aluminum Chassis is also available for indoor carpet track (not included).
- Horizontal rear body tower become standard parts and included.
RCMN will, when available, also present the alu version and alu chassis as soon we can get it to our store.