Klikk for større bilde
ESC 300A - Swordfish Pro+ (4-15s) - CWPWorking 300amp - Surge in 5s=380amp
Utsolgt - Under bestilling!
ESC Swordfish Pro Pluss - 300Amp - (4s-15s) - CWP = Completely Water Proof
High Power ESC with Data Logging for R/C Racing Boat,unique heat dissipate structure and super low resistance design,helped hobby people won many awards in world championships.
Swordfish Pro PLUS is a brand new high quanlity ESC who is specially designed for high power racing boat, Unique aluminium PCB process and the structure of watercooling keep the ESC always cooling during the whole racing, Built-in DATA LOGGING system let you clearly know the various data about your boat, also the extremely low resistance (0.0006 ohm) and up to 8 optional program setting make your power system incredible.
- Microprocessor Controlled
- Alumimium PCB Technology
- The Most Advanced Automotive Level High Power MOSFETs
- Built-In Data Logger (record critical parameters: Current/Voltage/Motor RPM/Temprature/Throttle Travel)
- Integrated the double water cooler, completely waterproof.
- Programmable low voltage cutoff
- Programmable cutoff types(soft cutoff/hard cutoff)
- Time advance programmable (auto/low/middle/high,0~30 degree optional)
- Programmable startup type(very soft start/soft start/fast start)
- Thermal Protection(100 centigrade)
- Runs motor in forward or reverse by swapping any two motor wire connections.
- Safe 'power on' arming program ensures motor will not accidentally turn on.
- Auto shut down when signal is lost or radio interference becomes severe for more than 0.1 seconds. After radio connection has been reestablished, moving the throttle to the lowest position can restart the motor.
- The ESC is disabled when the voltage is over 65v at power-on
- Data Logging (Swordfish Pro+ 300A):
- Throttle travel
- Including one anti-spark wire.
17. Size: 120 x 73 x 22mm
18. Weight: 495g
We strongly recommend to use HiFei Capacitance Pool when the LiPo cell number is more then 10S.
See: Multi-function Terminal for Swordfish Pro/Pro+ 300A (Optional)
As part of buying a Swordfish (High end) ESC, you should be aware of the CD that follows the delivery. Inside this CD you will find a manual (user guide) that are very important to read and understand before you link your ESC up against your lipo’s.
All Swordfish ESC’s are programmable and needs to be set with the correct number of lipo cells that you intend to use. If you change the number of lipo’s you must as well change this in the setup for the ESC.
This you can do by using the available program box or an USB link to your laptop. The program box is very useful when you are out driving your boat and do not have you laptop available.
The latest version of available software can be found at www.hifei.com
If you have questions, do not hesitate to contact us through our mail link on the website.