Klikk for større bilde
ESC 240A - Swordfish Pro II (4-12S) - CWPCompletly Water Proof!
Utsolgt - under bestilling
ESC Swordfish Pro II - 240A (4-12S) - CWP=Completely Water Proof
SWORDFISH ESC are dedicated designed for sports racing boats, the unique water Aluminium PCB Process integrated 2 water cooler pipes keep the ESC always on low temp and up to max power through your whole race. Extrem low resistance at 0.00075 ohm and up to 8 program settings, gives you high flexibility. This esc keeps over 7 world's record on IMPBA so far. You want more power on the water? - go with the SWORDFISH.
- Microprocessor controlled
- Extremely low resistance
- Up to 38cells NiMH/NiCad or 4~12 cell Lithium-polymer
- High rate adjustable switching (PWM:8KHz/12KHz/16KHz)
- Programmable low voltage cutoff
- Programmable cutoff types (soft -hard cutoff)
- Time advance programmable (low/standard/high)
- Firmware Upgrade able
- Programmable start up type (very soft- soft - fast)
- Thermal Protection (100 centigrade)
- Safe “power on”
- Auto shut down when signal is lost or radio interference becomes severe for more than 3 seconds. After radio connection has been reestablished, moving the throttle to the lowest position can restart the motor.
- The ESC is disabled when the voltage is over 51v at power-on.
- Completely Waterproof
- Input Voltage : 4S-12S Lipo Cells
- Continuous Current (Surge) : 240A (280A)
- BEC : no(Optional)
- Programmability : HiFei ProgramBox, HiFei USB Linker
- Data Logger : no
- Dimension : 112mm x 53mm x 22mm
- Weight : 260g
As part of buying a Swordfish (High end) ESC, you should be aware of the CD that follows the delivery. Inside this CD you will find a manual (user guide) that are very important to read and understand before you link your ESC up against your lipo’s.
All Swordfish ESC’s are programmable and needs to be set with the correct number of lipo cells that you intend to use. If you change the number of lipo’s you must as well change this in the setup for the ESC.
This you can do by using the available program box or an USB link to your laptop. The program box is very useful when you are out driving your boat and do not have you laptop available.
The latest version of available software can be found at www.hifei.com
If you have questions, do not hesitate to contact us through our mail link on the website.