Chapter 0 - General information
We will always at all times try to maintain a high level of efficiency and service to you as our customers as our main asset.
To operate in the Nordic, we need to compeet on other terms that the abroud stores in China and rest of Asia. So, we hope you appriciate that we deliver to you in 2-3 days from received payment.
If you experience any issues related to the service and or the products, we very much appriciate that you read the following information first before you contact us through our listed contact channels.
When you have ordered a product on our website, the product(s) are reserved for you. If you do not get the number of pcs you would like, the reason is that we are out of stock.
After you have payed the order, either through PayPal or Klarna, we will send the products without any delay to your registred adress.
If you shose to use "payment in advance" or ask for an offer, we will send the products as soon we have your payment visual on our accounts.
If you ask for an offer, we will send you this for your acceptance before we present the invoice.
Chapter 2 - Register your account with us
To be able to purchase any products with us, you need to register your personaly required on our site. Look at the upper right corner, and you will find the registration form to be filled in.
Chapter 3 - Arrivel of your order
Somtimes things takes longer than expected. If your parcel is late it could be several number of reasons to that. Our delivery time as a standard is 2-3 days after received payment. Somtimes local post offices delayes the process, so before you contact us, please contact your local post office. Normaly you will find the products arrived waiting for you at the post office.
Chapter 4 - Correct use of the purchased products
The user of the product is him/herself responsible for the use of the product and are responsible to collect, read and understand necessary information, knowledge and skills to secure a responsible use of our products. When purchasing lithium batteries (li-po and li-on) you verify that you have read and understood the user manual and that RCMN® not are responsible for the use or related consequences of the usage. u no
Chapter 5 - Wrong or missing items
First of all we take our shipping and dispatch accuracy very seriously. If you have received a parcel that is incorrect or incomplete, it's very important that you follow the following regulations:
- DO NOT throw away any of the packaging or product material. Please keep the package 100% as received.
- Photograph the parcel and it's content. It's important that the photo shows products and packing materials.
- Then contact us on email@example.com and enclose your order id and problem description. Please enclose your photos as mentioned in bullet two above.
If you don't follow the above, it will result in rejection of the claim. And remember, do not accept a parcel that is crushed, damaged or has been left open.
We would like to inform that not all pictures on our web site are simular with the product listed. Big differences should not occure and we stribe to present 100% simularity.
Chapter 6 - Other terms and conditions
RCMN® is not responsible for typographical errors. RCMN® reserves the right to cancel any order you have placed if there was a typographical error on the RCMN website concerning the pricing or availability of any item you ordered when you placed the order. RCMN® reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of sale at the www.rcmaritimenorway.com website at any time.
RCMN® may make changes to any products or services offered at the RCMN® website, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice. The information provided at the RCMN® website with respect to products and services may be out of date, and RCMN® makes no commitment to update the information provided at the RCMN® website with respect to such products and services.
RCMN® reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice:
(1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the RCMN® website, or to any portion of the RCMN® website, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the RCMN® website, or any portion of the RCMN® website, and any applicable policies or terms; and
(3) to interrupt the operation of the RCMN® website, or any portion of the RCMN® website, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes. To the extent permitted by law, all sales at the RCMN® website are governed by Norwegian law, without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions. No RCMN® employee or agent has the authority to vary any of the RCMN® website policies or the terms and conditions governing any sale. If any of the aforementioned policies are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be void or unenforceable, such policy shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary and replaced with a valid provision that best embodies the intent of the policy, so that the policies shall remain in full force and effect. RCMN®’s failure to insist on or enforce strict performance of these policies shall not be construed as a waiver by RCMN® of any provision or any right it has to enforce these policies, nor shall any course of conduct between RCMN® and you or any other party be deemed to modify any provision of these policies. These policies shall not be interpreted or construed to confer any rights or remedies on any third parties. The RCMN® website provides access to RCMN® international data and, therefore, may contain references or cross references to RCMN® products, programs and services that are not announced in your country. Such reference does not imply that RCMN® in your country intends to announce such products, programs or services.
RCMN® does not take any responsebility for any consequences coused by an error with any of our products. If any defect of one of our products occures, we will only cover the refund for the product it selv - no other cost related to consequences this might have caused. d
Chapter 7 - Returns and Refunds
If you are not happy with your product from RCMN® you may return it back to us for a full refund on the products price. This must be done within 14 days of the purchase and the product must be in new condition with original packaging and all included accessories. If the product has been used - there is no automatic refund.
Before you send any items in return, you need to notify us through our mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwice the § 15 of the Angrerettloven will be followed. Our service centers do not accept crash damaged parts or items that have been modified. If the original packaging has been opened, we will refund 80% of the products purchase price to cover repacking and QA rechecking costs. We do not refund shipping costs.
For Lithium Based batteries we have a 30 day warenty unless otherwise stated in the product listing. BESC and electronic components are tested for possible water damage, correct polarity and voltage use prior to being replaced. We will repair or replace items based on our study of the product once it is returned. RCMN® accepts no responsibility for the improper installation and use of purchased products. Should your product be faulty, please contact us an we will send you a form to be filled in which you enclose in your parcel returning the unit to us.
Products MUST be returned to us for inspection - Liability of the product is restricted to the sale price of the product.
Chapter 8 - Contact centre
If you have any problems or comments, please contact us on email@example.com
Chapter 9 - Product pricing
All prices are subject to change without notice.
Chapter 10 - Product specifications
Cha All product descriptions and specifications are subject to change without notice.